- >Event Info
- to the starting area [Gwangwhamun Plaza]
Line no.1 City Hall Station – Gate no.3, walk about 600m straight.
Line no.3 Gyeongbokgung Station – Gate no.6, walk about 300m, turn right, walk another 300m.
Line no.5 Gwanghwamun Station – Gate no.1, 2, 8 (Exit is connected to the plaza through tunnel.)
- At the finishing Area
Line no.8 Mongchontoseong Station - Gate no.1
Line no.9 Hanseong Baekje Station – Gate no.2 (Only folding bike is possible)
[Traveling with Bicycle on Seoul Metro (Line no.1~8)]
1. Only available on saturdays, sundays and national holidays. Only first/last car is available for bicycle (no motorbike is allowed).
2. Please read following instruction carefully before taking Seoul Metro.
- Make sure your bicycle is fixed on a fixture in the car.
- Do not ride bicycle in the station nor in the car.
- Please mind your step as you leave or take the train while carrying bicycle.
- Do not use elevator or escalator.
- If there is specific facility provided in the station, please use it.
- Any situation occurred by violating mentioned instruction will not be compensated and the liability is on the passenger.
3. If any situation occurred by negligence of passenger, liability is on the passenger.