- >Event Info
1. Notice for Participants- Registration made under a fake name or borrowed name is prohibited.
- After registration is complete, contestants are not allowed to transfer the registration to others.
- Please take notice that the use of a fake name or borrowed name may restrict contestants from participating or give disadvantages.
- After registration please double check to see if the proper information is imputed. If the registration is not complete, its effect is invalid.
※ There will be no application on-location.
2. Consideration of Participant’s Health ConditionRecently, we have seen a number of injuries and fatalities. Participants must consider their body condition before participation. In case of emergency situations, we provide ambulance throughout the course as well as at the finishing line. However, it is participant’s responsibility to double check if they are able to ride as we are not responsible for any injuries or accidents that are outside the limits and liability of insurance. About an accident and injuries occur in this event, Riding Seoul Organizing Committee will only cover the expense guaranteed by the insurance policy. There will be no additional responsibility on Riding Seoul Committee than mentioned insurance range.
3. Insurance2019 Riding Seoul is an event that participants ride a bike in Seoul city (about 17km distance, less than 1hour 40 mins of time limit). A person who meets following qualifications can only apply : - A person who owns a bike and can ride.
- Age between 14 to 80.
- A person who physically healthy and able to ride long distance without a medical problem.
- Following is the insurance details for 2019 Riding Seoul Participants.
(1) [Spoexcom (Inc.)] is the representative and policyholder 2019 Riding Seoul participants and hereby cover the insurance of all with the conditions below: ※ Death during this event is covered by DB Insurance.
|Death by liability||Max KRW 50,000,000|
|After-effect Disability by liability||Max KRW 50,000,000|
|Death due to illness||Max KRW 50,000,000|
- However, Those who are under 14 can be covered for after-effects disability.
- Those who were born before 10th November 1939 are not allowed to register in this event
Bodily injury is defined as wound caused by accident. Injuries that are caused by external shock during the event can be the case.
Ex) External injuries or fracture caused by falling
Illness is caused internal of your body which in this case includes myocardial infarction, internal hemorrhage, respiratory difficulty, vomit, and muscle pain.
- Most of the cases can be seen as illness except for sprain and fracture.
- After-effect disability is defined as permanent damage and compensation depends on the level of disability. Only after-effect disability related to the accident or injuries is covered. There will be no compensation for illness or disability unless it has clearly related to the accident at stake.
Death due to heavy alcohol consumption after the event will be investigated thoroughly and anything irrelevant to 2019 Riding Seoul will not be covered by insurance.
- Please avoid heavy alcohol consumption right after the event and anything that can harm your body.
4. Entry Qualification
Advance Group : Participants who can ride bike with 30km/h speed.
Intermediator Group : Participants who can ride bike with 20km/h speed.
Beginner Group : Participants who can ride bike with less than 15km/h speed.
5. Disqualification- For smooth operation, 2019 Riding Seoul bureau does not acknowledge the transfer of qualification and attendance by proxy, and relevant participants are disqualified and are not be given the certificate of record.
- Please note that those who do not put the BIB on the bicycle, modified their BIB or who do not wear gift t-shirts will not be allowed to attend the event. Also, participants should stay at their designated groups.
6. Refund and Cancelation of Registration
*Cancellation and refund is only possible through a phone call to our office for personal identification reasons
7. Time Limit and Sweep Vehicles
9. Drinks and Snacks
10. Changing room and Depository Operation
11. Event Souvenirs Provided
12. Payment and Change of payment
Article 102 (Treatment of Sensitive Information and Unique Identification Information) (1) The Financial Services Commission (including the person who has been entrusted with the work of the Financial Services Commission according to Article 194 and Article) or the Financial Supervisory Authority (Including those who are entrusted with the duties of the Financial Supervisory Authority in accordance with Article 101 of the Enforcement Decree of the Financial Supervisory Commission) are required to carry out the affairs and if necessary, they can process data including social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or foreigner registration number.
1. In accordance with Article 639 of the [Commercial Act], work related to management, maintenance, and payments of insurance contracts: health status or unique identification information of the insured person.
2. In accordance with Article 719 (including reinsurance contract rules applied by Article 726) of the [Commercial Act] and Article 726-2, work related to fulfill responsibility to compensate third party person: health status and unique identification information about the third party person.
3. In accordance with Article 733 of the [Commercial Act], work related to designate or change insurance beneficiary: unique identification information of the insurance beneficiary
4. In accordance with Article 735-3 of the [Commercial Act], work related to management, maintenance, and payments of group insurance contracts: health status or unique identification information of the insured person/s.
2019 Riding Seoul Bureau collects information that can identify the participant, such as name, social security number, contact number, etc. Social security number will only be used to make insurance contract and you will be asked to give consent to collection of social security number and personal information policy.
(1) General Rules
(2) List of personal information we collect
The Riding Seoul Organizing Committee collects personal information as mandatory and optional in order to proceed the contest smoothly and to provide services regarding payment, record and historical records management, and the Hall of Fame registration.
Mandatory items: name, nationality (only for English page), English name (if needed), social security number (for insurance purpose only), sex, e-mail, postal code, address, cell-phone number, phone number, emergency contact number (ex. family), areas of participation, souvenir size, etc.
(3) Consent to collection of personal information and method of collection
We do not collect personal information without consent. Once you click the “Do you agree with the terms and conditions?” button, we assume that you have agreed to the collection of personal information. When you complete the entry application, the information that we will be receiving includes your name, social security number, sex, address, e-mail address, cell-phone number, etc. Note that your information will only be used for previously stated purposes.
(4) Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Specifically, this means 1) your personal information may be collected by information and communication agencies as you use services 2) your device information may be collected and converted into secured form so the unique information won’t be visible.
What is IP (Internet Protocol) address?
IP address means a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. There might be different point of views among countries whether the IP address falls under personal information or not.
What is device information?
It also means 1) the name of the computer given to PC during OS (Windows, MAC OS, etc) installation process 2) the serial number of the surrounding devices 3) (IIMEI, IMSI), AAID, or IDFA, which are necessary for smart phone communication 4) language and standard time settings, and 5) the carrier code of sim card.
What is cookie?
A cookie is a very small text file that is stored on user’s PC when the user visits a website. When the user revisits the website, the website server reads the content of the cookie and maintains previous setting in order to provide better and more convenient internet service. The user has the right to choices regarding cookies, which means that he or she can allow cookies on all websites, confirm each time when cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
What is social-login?
Social-login refers to service which a user can use one login credential to access other websites via Open Api without any additional information. In order to activate this system, the user has to agree with social-login agreements on the existing website first and the service-receiving sites and applications save and use random identifications for keys for login from existing sites. In this case, name, nickname, date of birth, age, sex, email address, and other information set by the user may be provided and used for applications.
(5) Use of personal information outside
We do not reveal personal information without consent. But, we may do so in order to provide better quality services. In this case, we use your information inside of the
Also, we may use personal information if participant agrees with the usage or it’s necessary for business transactions.
(6) Personal information commission
For website management, insurance contract, record management, etc., we put the minimum of your personal information in trust and we regulate necessary items in order to keep your personal information safe.
▶Trust organizations and details of business
-website and admission management: Riding Seoul Organizing Committee, Spoexcom(Inc.)
-Insurance plan : KB Insurance / DB Insurance / Hyundai Marine
-Entry fee credit card payment : Daoudata(Inc.) , Kium Pay
-Website management : Spo-excom Inc. / OLO’E Company
Typically, we do not reveal personal information .
However, this may change in the case of legal requirements.
(7) Personal information reading, correction, and shredding
Participants can always view or correct their personal information on our website. If there’s any suggestion or complain, please contact us (email@example.com) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(8) Holding period of personal information
We keep and use your personal information during the time you get services from us as a marathon participant. If you delete or request to delete personal information or if the purpose of collection is attained, your information will be removed permanently by DB and won’t be able to use for any other purposes except for checking cancellation status. However, we may keep your information until certain period of time to provide investigation agency or other related organizations if needed.
(9) Personal information protection technology/system
Personal information you entered for payment, etc. will be sent as secured form. For your convenience, we made SSL(secure socket layer) available for use. Any information you revealed via online, e-mail, other website, etc. could possibly be collected by others, regardless of intention. Please note that we’re not responsible for this.
(10) Opinion/ Complain report
We do our best to protect your personal information. If you have any feedback or suggestions about the policy, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(11) Chief manager of personal information
BIB and souvenirs will be ready to pick up at the date of event.
(12) Personal information protection responsibility
The host organization is not responsible for any information leakage that happened outside of personal information protection policy .
(13) Duty of disclosure
-mandatory information : personal information such as name, social security number, area of participation, address, contact number, email address, etc. may be used by the host organization for the purpose of text, email, and other notifications regarding insurance and further details of the contest. In order to provide better service, we may share your personal information with our sponsor/partner organizations or insurance companies. Your information will be shared with insurance companies such as DB Insurance or KB Insurance or Hyundai Marine to make an insurance contract or to fulfill other related business. Your information won’t be revealed for any other purposes. However, if participant violates terms and conditions, harm other people and our traditional custom, we may reveal your information to avoid further damage and to take legal action.
Group registration will be not supported
The secretariat (Spo-ex-com Inc.) has the right to disqualify, invite special guests, cancel the contest(any cancellation caused by natural disaster will not be refunded), and change courses.